Get ready for a Floating Fitness Revolution
With the rapidly growing interest in aquatic based stability training, the GlideFIT is the perfect solution for floating fitness. Designed for indoor and outdoor pools, this unique floating fitness system enables gyms, resorts, recreation centers, and rehabilitation centers to improve core workouts by challenging stability on and off the water with HIIT, yoga and balance rehabilitation. The GlideFIT is made of commercial grade materials and will withstand the rigors of multiple classes per day.
- Extra large brush finished pad for comfort and grip.
- 25 psi and 6” drop stitch core for ultra stability.
- Designed to fit between standard pool lanes.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to store.
- Capacity of 300+ pounds.
- Handles and attachment points for adding accessories.
- Bungee tie downs for personal items.
- Four bungee attachment cords with quick release clips.
- High pressure hand pump (1 per 5 FITS).
Pricing starts at
CardioWave was developed to give class participants the most beneficial 1 hour workout in the floating fitness world, which combines the immense benefits of aquatic based stability training (ABST) with the emphasis of building functional strength via high intensity interval training (HIIT). CardioWave burns more calories and efficiently improves strength, balance, and flexibility faster than land-based workouts.
Our online CardioWave Studio will give you and your team the necessary tools to be successful in leading group classes. The monthly package comes with new CardioWave classes, marketing assistance, and ongoing support for trainers and staff.
BI-Monthly Cardiowave Classes
- Early VIP access to new content.
- Members will have access to our library of content, which includes high quality digital images, video content and instruction.
- With your CardioWave Studio membership, you will be listed on our “Find a CardioWave Class” map.
- You will have access to use the CardioWave Logo in your facility and on any of your marketing materials (printed or web based).
- Members will have special access to our Social Media to help you promote events, as well as upcoming classes.
- The opportunity to buy CardioWave accessories before they are offered to the public.
LEVEL I FOUNDATIONS
Bringing the party to the pool, this class will introduce the fundamentals to working out on an unstable surface in the water utilizing our floating platform. You’ll be introduced to a variety of exercises to build strength from head to toe while you raise heart rate with the added bonus of firing stabilizers that often go unused in a fun new way. As you orient yourself on the platform you will be working your core to strengthen your body. Adding in mobility training to keep you moving throughout with different focuses ranging from the hips, shoulders, and knees to test your balance with proper technique.
LEVEL I FOUNDATIONS
II will introduce single leg movement to increase the challenge in finding your balance as well as switching up the direction you orient yourself on the platform. You’ll play with plyometric movement as you take flight, or get air, to raise your heart rate. You’ll utilize the platform as a prop to move in and out of the water, getting wet to cool off while heating up at the same time. Fun agility drills moving around the platform in and out of the water will increase cardio endurance and build strength. Participant will get wet.
LEVEL I FOUNDATIONS
The pool party just got amped! Bringing props to your pool workout requiring greater strength, stability, and stamina than the Level I/II classes. Multitasking as you create muscle confusion by tackling balance on the unstable platform, building strength using the bands & accompanying props, along with orienting yourself in all 4 directions on the platform. Full body workout with maximum engagement, and lots of laughter as we move in and out of the water. Designed to increase strength, cardiorespiratory endurance, balance, and metabolism, the use of various equipment will enhance the work out and increase stability demands of the body. Medicine balls, bands, fins, and a variety of other props will be used to challenge your workout. Exercises in the Level III are more complex and typically performed at a faster pace than in Levels I/II classes. It is required that you demonstrate great proficiency in Level I/II in order to advance to this class.